Matting to Take the Strain out of Standing
Did you know that anti-fatigue mats can significantly increase comfort to operatives who stand for prolonged periods of time?
Anti-fatigue matting is specially designed to reduce the fatigue experienced by employees who need to stand for lengthy periods of time as part of their job. Anti-fatigue matting alleviates foot pressure and stimulates blood circulation to help reduce stress on the lower back, legs and major muscles. Anti-fatigue matting is ideal for factories, manufacturing, food service and food preparation – any application that requires workers to stand for prolonged periods.
Anti-fatigue mats are also slip-resistant, oil resistant and wear resistant, providing greater safety and durability. They can also provide comfort and relief from cold/damp floor conditions, and suitable for a variety of applications.
Types of anti-fatigue matting:
- Wet area anti-fatigue matting
- Dry area anti-fatigue matting
- Oily/greasy area anti-fatigue matting
- Cleanroom anti-fatigue matting
- Food service/retail anti-fatigue matting
- ESD anti-fatigue matting (conductive and static dissipative mats)
- Welding/swarf anti-fatigue matting
- Switchboard anti-fatigue matting
- Lab/pharmacy anti-fatigue matting
- Agriculture anti-fatigue matting
- Surgical anti-fatigue matting
- Sit/Stand desk workstation anti-fatigue matting
Contact us for professional advice when selecting the right anti-fatigue mat to meet your requirements. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 01-8035000.